Saturday, October 10, 2009

Owl City: Fireflies



By The Foz
Staff Blogger

This song came to me from a very good friend who will be called KTown. She recommended this song simply by saying "I like it", and we have similar musical tastes and know each other music tastes well enough to know when the other will like a song. As a result of this very minimal recommendation I decided a listen was in order. Well needless to say Ktown was right and this song is awesome. It is all synth and keys. It seems like I am in syth and keys musical mood at the moment as the last 3 songs I have reviewed have had at least 1 of those things in it. This band reminds me a bit of Postal Service in their sound excluding the fact this song is fast and furious at times and those parts I speak of are some of the most enjoyable parts of the song. Its hard to review much more of this song as its one person signing and playing the keyboard. Thats it! Nice and basic. This is a very cool song with solid vocals that melds well with the keys. Give it a try you might enjoy this song as much as I do.

Check out the video Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs