Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adam's God: When They Eat Us All




By Captain Pownzor
Staff Blogger

This song starts off sounding like something out of the game doom. Not Doom 3 kiddies, I'm talking about old school Doom 95 midi shit. Its interesting to say the least, I would recommend Adam's God to the hardcore industrial fan if you like Nine inch nails is pop in comparison, Adam's God is certainly out there. The production quality could use some work, the midi sound bites are pretty lost on me. It does bring me back to the days of my windows 95 gaming but that's not really what I look for in a song. The vocals are wavering and out of tune at times but this could again lead back to production quality. The song sounds like something from the early industrial scene and that is nice to hear if your looking to reminisce, but I just do not see that coming back anytime soon. Don't get me wrong there is some really cool soundbites used in this song, it could just use some firming up as far as mixing and maybe some stronger guitars to bring it forward a few decades.

Check out Adam's God On myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs