Friday, September 18, 2009

hello interbutts

Howdy all. This is your Captain speaking. I've always been pretty interested in music and I really like talking about it so well I have decided to subject the internet to my ramblings. Im gonna review tracks new and old, mainstream and indie and I am going to do it all with my good friend and partner Joe Noob. There's going to be cursing yes..and there's going to be bitching, your going to have to look forward to some of the most informal, lazy, opinonated and perverse music reviews you have ever read. Think of it as your typical bar room gentlemans take on the music of today. Well folks...here goes, its time to subject you to our thoughts. Sit down and brace yourself here comes your new favourite music blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs