Friday, September 18, 2009

Fake blood: I think I like it



hohoho ze captain:

"Well I’m all for trippy goth techno, and I fancy myself to liking some pretty fucked up songs. But godamn, you have to be on some sort of trip to really enjoy this one and even still if you were on anything the least bit hallucinatory the loud soundbites and primal drums would probably make you rip your own eyes out of their sockets and shit on them. Yes this song really is that bad. Its like someone found an epileptic, put on a drum loop threw a bunch of synth pads on the floor and then strobe lighted that poor bastard to death."

har de har da noob:

"Excuse the easy out, but I know I don’t like it. Fake Blood is full of fake talent, I think I like it is full of random sound effects which start out interesting and even draw you in. But before you know it, the song has hit the two minute mark and you realize you are listening to Optimus Prime transform from car to autobot over and over and over and over and over. The song has an epic break down,but ends up letting you down again with a too typical to even be cliché voice over saying “close your eyes.” I am sure if I was high I would be riding a different wave, but I’m not, so I feel as if I am drowning in the noise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs