Monday, September 28, 2009

Ironlight River: Six Deleted Spaces




By Captain Pownzor
Staff Blogger

I was pretty impressed with this track. I'm all for some chill out folkie soft rock, and this certainly delivers. The track reminds me a little bit of Snow Patrol. Production quality is awesome with some nice strings in the background. If your looking for a track for the next Meg Ryan "rom com", think about this for the big 360 pan kiss where she omnomnoms some poor young mans face off. My only real gripe I have is the relaxed vocals could be stronger. I know its a folkie style but the harmonies were sort of lost on me in places. Overall though I could see this band doing well if their material is similar to this and with a little more exposure. If your looking to emo it out or a good rainy day track give this one a download, its made it into my library for sure.

You can download Ironlight River's Six Deleted Spaces Single Here
Or check out the song on their myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs