Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spinnerette: Baptized By Fire





By The Foz
Staff Blogger

So a few weekends ago Cpt. Pownzor and I where driving for food and he recommended I listen to this Spinnerette thing. So I did and I was impressed with this song. It is not a typical "Nick Song" at all so I was confused as to why I have listened to it 7 times in 3 days. For me that is a lot. The first thing that I noticed about the song was the chorus, which is so cool and catchy it had me right off the bat. The vocals are excellent and definitely the thing that got me hooked to the track! It sounds like two different people are signing I don't know if this is true, but it adds an even more impressive dynamic to the song.

The lack of a guitar does not bother me like normal... yet again impressive. The song is very repetitive, but just an excellent musical experience that I recommend to anyone wanting to listen to a downright cool song.

You can check out the music video for Baptized by Fire here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blogs